Professional Organization Registration
Sign Up Here
You will receive an email confirmation and be guided through the implementation and set up process.
Why Electronic Transcripts?
- Save time and effort by automating manual processes
- Integrate Transcript request into the Online Application
- Provide an excellent experience for your applicants
- Manage your member information with speed, accuracy, and security
Adopting Electronic transcripts has helped the NCAA:
- Increase eTranscripts received from 7% to 15%
- Reduce Per-applicant processing costs
- Reduce Mail operations and Processing Costs
- Reduce Processing time from 3-5 days to within 24-48 hours
Want to receive GED Credentials? Sign up here!
Sign Up Here
- Easy Online Access: Download transcripts and other admissions document via the Docufide web interface.
- Reporting: Gain insight into transactional information such as number of transcripts received over selected time periods.
- Automated Workflows: Receive Index file(s) with prepared transcripts and admissions documents for automated data import into your SIS or enterprise content management system.
- Manage Transcript Requests: Automate transcript collection and get applicant permission to request on their behalf.
- Multiple Data Formats: Take advantage of flexibility in receiving transcripts as PDF, TIF, or data (PESC XML or SPEEDE EDI).
- Auto Delivery (SFTP/Web Services): Auto-receive transcripts to an FTP location in place of manual downloading.
- eCommerce: Opt to cover transcript transaction fees according to your institution’s payment policies.
- Role-based Security: Control access by defining appropriate security levels by user groups.
- Email Notifications: Inform system users when documents are available for download.
- Credentials Verification: Trust that all institutions registered on the Docufide network are proven senders of official education records.