The University of Southern California
Document Ordering Service
The USC Electronic Transcripts and Verifications are PDF documents produced by the Registrar's office. The documents are secured with a digital certificate/signature that ensures authenticity and security. As soon as USC fulfills your order, the document is released to the recipient via e-mail within minutes. The recipient is notified by e-mail to download the electronic PDF document from a secure web site.
Paper transcripts, enrollment/degree verifications, and GPA verifications are fulfilled within 1-3 business days by USC registrar staff and delivered via the US Postal Service unless otherwise requested.
This site employs the highest levels of security and encryption and complies with all requirements of FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act).
BEFORE YOU ORDER
- This service is available from 12 a.m. until 11 p.m., Pacific time.
- Remember, you must have started your attendance at USC in 1980 or later to receive PDF documents.
- You must clear any restrictions on your record before documents will be released
- If you have asked the Registrar's office to place a confidentiality restriction on your academic record you may not use this service.
- If you want to delay the release of your transcript until the assignment of pending grades, degrees, changes, etc. have been completed, check your OASIS account to ensure that this information is present before you place your transcript order. There is no "hold for grades" option.
Placing Your Document Order
- If you are a first-time visitor, you will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/password, which you may use to place future orders. (First time OASIS visitors will be asked to provide minimal contact information.)
- The site will direct you through the steps for placing your order. You can order as many documents as you like in a single session.
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) requires that owners of educational records must give their consent before their information may be released. Therefore, you will be asked to provide a written authorization. The authorization process will be presented to you after you have placed your order.
- The fee for each electronic transcript is $8.00 plus a $2.00 service charge, for a total of $10.00. Paper transcripts are $10.00 plus a $2.00 service fee, for a total of $12.00. MasterCard, Visa,and Discover are accepted. Credit cards are charged after orders are fulfilled by USC.
- The fee for each electronic verification is $5.00. Paper verifications are $5.00 plus a $2.00 service charge, for a total of $7.00. MasterCard, Visa, and Discover are accepted. Credit cards are charged after orders are fulfilled by USC.
If you need assistance or have questions about the ordering service, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 213 740-7445. Business hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.